Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weekly words of Wisdom: Being Humble

When pride comes, then comes disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom. - Proverbs 11:2 (NIV)

A man's pride brings him low,
but a man of lowly spirit gains honor. - Proverbs 29:23


Humility brings wisdom, prides brings disgrace. After yesterday's post, where I found out I was on this Top 100 list, and as I was reading through the names on that list and typing my blog post, thinking about vainity and being humble hit me.

I have seen with my own eyes, through my own life that the above is very true. If you pride yourself up on the things 'you' have done, disgrace will follow. However being humble, does bring wisdom.

It opens yourself up to realize that it's not about 'you', but about God and those around you. Then you can learn, and gain wisdom, as your pride does not get in your way, and cause you lack of wisdom, which in turn will cause disgrace.

It's not that you can't be thankful, I am thankful to have been placed on that list. It's not that you can't enjoy 'a win' or victory of when a job well done has taking place. It's being prideful, in that 'I did something', and not really giving thought to who all was involved for you to be where you are.

You hear people giving glory to God on high. It's not just a saying, that is the boasting point. Without God, I would not have been giving the abilities, and the possibilities to even do what I have done. Without those in my life, my wife, kids, etc. I would not be supported and driven to work hard... trust me, I know myself. :-)

And without those team mates that help us with wins, overcome obstacles, that I am a small part of where we are all part of the team, then it would all be impossible.

So, being humble, I am so very thankful to YHWH God, Christ my Lord, my family, my friends, and my team mates. Not because my name ends up on a list, but for giving me the life experiences, ability to learn, love, cry, laugh, and create momments that are my treasures in heaven.

So this weeks words of wisdom, being humble brings wisdom, being full of pride will lead you to fall.

Check back soon, as more post on Dynamics AX are coming. See you then!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved