Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Highlighted on the Microsoft Dynamics AX Community Home Page

I went today to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Community Home page, found at the following link.:
Microsoft Dynamics AX - Coummity Home Page (You can also get to this by scrolling to the bottom of each of my post and clicking on the community page logo.)

When I went there I saw the highlighted topic called 'The Year of the Cloud'. I realized this sounding very familiar to me, and also the sub-title of 'How Coming Microsoft Products Will Make Dynamics AX the Basis of New Solutions'.



In seeing this I clicked on the link taking me to a article, and when I did I found out the reason it sounded so familiar to me, was because it was my article I wrote for MSDynamicsWorld.com and the end of this past Jan!

So this article has been highlighted on the home page of the Dynamics AX Community site! I feel very honored to have my work highlighted there, and very thankful as well.

If your interested a direct link to the article on the Community site, can be found here.: Coummity Site - The Year of the Cloud: How Coming Microsoft Products Will Make Dynamics AX the Basis of New Solutions.

Also a direct link to the MSDynamicsWorld.com article can be found here.: MSDynamicsWorld.com link.

The basis for this article was actually a post on this blog I did at the start of this year, which can be found here.: What can the Cloud offer you in 2010?

Hope that you like the articles, and 2010 is for sure turning into the year of the cloud. I plan on writing more about the cloud, including examples and as part of a series I will be starting on Dynamics AX Architecture and Solution Design.

That's all for now!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved